Friday, September 29, 2006

September 22-24, 2006

This weekend was jammed packed with things. On Friday night I picked up my friend, Shani and we went to Bunkers to meet up with a bunch of people. We saw Wrinkle T play there. It was a really good show. It was the first time, though, in a long time that I closed out a bar. Shani and I went home after that. I had to get up pretty early for a Saturday morning to go pick up Shani so that we could meet Becky and her mother at the Ren Fest. It was a cold rainy day, so not the best day there that I have had. I felt guilty being at Ren Fest, because I wanted to be home with Leyla. I was supposed to spend Saturday night at a wedding reception with the guy I am seeing, but I was so tired from being at the Ren Fest all day that I opted out. On Sunday, I had church (or was supposed to). I got there in time to set up for the service, but then I got a really bad migraine. I left and went to my parent's house to rest, before I went over my budget with them. I then had to do the fun task of discussing my budget. My parents are awesome, though, because they are going to be helping me get back on track bigtime! I then came home and the guy I am seeing came over to hang out for a while. I had to go to training all the following week, so we kept it an early night.

No comments: