Monday, September 18, 2006

September 14-17, 2006

Well, this weekend started on Thursday. I met my date at Bonfire restaurant for dinner. It was a nice place to go, because we could talk for a while before the dueling pianos began. We were both exhausted, so we ended the night early. Friday night I decided that I needed to hang out with Leyla, because I had not been home with her since Sunday due to being TOO busy! We just played. She must have missed me a lot, because she just wanted to lay by my side and chew on her rawhide. If I moved, she moved. On Saturday, I did cleaning before I went out on another date. We went to see "Black Dhalia". It was a really good movie (don't believe the critics)! I thought it was a little graphic at times, but it was good for portraying the story. We then went back to his house and watched "Secret Window" which is another good movie, but is a little weird. Johnny Depp is always good, though, so it was worth watching. If you like movies with a twist, see this one! Sunday, I had to get up and be at church by 7:30a.m. to set up for our first weekly service. It was a huge success! We had 200 people in our adult worship and 50 kids in our youth worship. It was fun to see all of the people, including some people that I knew back in high school. I got home in time to watch overtime for the Vikings game. What a good ending! When I got to work today, one of the guys told me that he was going to follow my pickings, because I told him that the Vikings would win the last two games. Lets see if I am right about the game this Sunday against the Bears! Well, I have another busy weekend coming up! If you want to check out a really good band, Wrinkle-T plays at Bunkers on Friday night. I am not sure what time they go on, but they will be on for two sets (about 3 hours). I will hopefully see some of you there.

No comments: