Friday, September 01, 2006

August 31, 2006-September 1, 2006

I am doing this weekend's entry different and doing Thursday and Friday and then will have Saturday through Monday be separate. I had a date on Thursday. It was really cool! We went to see The New Congress play at Bunkers. It was cool, because it was different and the music is a jazzie soul type of music. When we were leaving (he had to work today), I ran into a old friend of mine, Rob, from high school who does the promotions for New Congress. It was so cool running into Rob, because we used to be really close and have not seen each other in years. Friday I just hung out with Leyla until my parents called to let me know that they were going to pick out their puppy. We went back to the same place we got Leyla from. My parents picked out a black Cockapoo who they (or my mom) named Puddin' (not sure how they are going to spell it). He is pretty cute. There were some other Cockapoos there that were only 9 weeks old. I guess I forgot how small Leyla was when I got her. She was five pounds when I brought her home and now she is 11 pounds. She is also taller and has longer fur (I don't want to get her trimmed, because she looks like a little stuffed animal right now). Anyways, the rest of the weekend might be slow, because I don't have anything planned. I did find out earlier this week that my good friend, Jason, is going to be in town from London at the end of October beginning of November. I cannot wait to see him. More later!

1st picture: So, I guarantee that my mother is holding him gently! I chose this picture, because you can see the white tuft of hair on his chin and his chest. 2nd picture: Puddin' really likes the slinky when someone else is holding it.

No comments: