Monday, September 11, 2006

Graduation

So Leyla is officially a graduate of Puppy class. She even got a certificate of completion and a milkbone that was about 3-4 inches long and one inch wide. She loved hiding and then eating her bone. She pranced around the house trying to find the perfect spot for her bone. The best place she found was in between the pillows on my bed. Anytime I went to check on her, though, she would have to go back and check to make sure I did not take her bone. I love that they even gave them caps with tassles (the red thing by my hand) for the pictures (no we did not get to keep them). I will get a group picture soon, so I will post that as well. We will now sign up for our Intermediate class hopefully next week. I am so proud of my graduate (even though I had to miss the 1st half of the Vikings game)!

No comments: