Friday, November 03, 2006

Halloween weekend

So, I guess I was supposed to do something this weekend for Halloween. I chose not to. On Friday night, Amy and I went out to dinner and then we met up with Ryan and his cousin and went and saw "Man of the Year" with Robin Williams. It was a good movie, but not the best movie I have seen in the past couple of months. "Black Dhalia" was definitely better. We then went back to Ryan's house and hung out with Ryan and his cousin for a while. Saturday, I went out to dinner for my friend, Shani's birthday. We had talked about going to a movie afterwards, but after dinner she decided she was too tired. I decided I did not want to go home, so I went over to Ryan's to hang out (notice a theme here?). Sunday, I went out to dinner with Ryan and his bestfriend and his girlfriend. I ate out so much this weekend, that now for the coming weekend, I have to stay in. I will write more later (and will hopefully have pictures soon).

No comments: