SO, Friday I was sick. Saturday, I was feeling a little under the weather, but I took Leyla over to my parent's house and then went out with my mother. We first checked out a consultant party. We had agreed to not buy anything, but ended up buying some Pampered Chef. My mom actually bought it, but I think I will get a couple of things for Christmas! We then went out to a stamping party. YES you read that right. My mother and I went to make cards out of stamps. I actually think they turned out pretty cool even though I got a little snicker from my artist boyfriend. Saturday night, I took it easy and spent some time with Leyla. Sunday I was supposed to go to church, but I woke up with a migraine (again). I took it easy until Ryan picked me up to go to his dad's house to watch the game. What a sad game! :) We then came back to my place and hung out and watched television until he went home. Before we began to really get into the Sunday shows, Ryan had put one of Leyla's favorite toys in a empty pop box. While we were watching "Family Guy" we noticed that Leyla's head was stuck in the box. It was the funniest thing. She stopped and stood still for several minutes confused about what to do. She then would shake her head rapidly. Don't worry she eventually got the box off herself, but we had a little fun with it in the meantime. So, for good laughs, look at the pics of Leyla with her head stuck in the box. I also decided this weekend that I was going to sign up for classes at UW River Falls to get my Counseling license so that I can have more options when it comes to jobs next year. I am not happy at my job, so I am going to start applying in April or May for new jobs (I have applied for some county jobs before then, because it takes forever for the county to respond).
My Dorky, cute puppy
No comments:
Post a Comment