Friday, November 17, 2006

WooHoo!!!

SO, can I brag! ALIKA AND EARNEST ARE MOVING HOME!!! I know this is seriously going to be hard on Alika's dad and stepmom, but I can't help but being ecstatic. So I just had to brag. So far my weekend has been a rollercoaster ride, because yesterday (Thursday) I ran into some old friends from high school that I had not seen in 10 years (Jeff and Brad). I also got to see my friend, Rob again. Ryan and I had gone to Bunkers with another one of our couple friends and we ran into all sorts of people I knew. When we were leaving, Erica was just arriving. Tonight, I was supposed to hang out with Ryan, but I think I have a touch of the stomach flu. I am going to bed soon, because my mom and I are supposed to spend the day together. But before I leave, I have to tell a naughty (and funny) Leyla story. I was on the computer tonight IMing one of my friends. We decided to call it a night, so I went to check on Leyla. Leyla had decided it would be fun to unravel half a roll of toilet paper and rip it into little pieces in the bedroom and hallway. She was going to sleep with me tonight (and probably still will), but right now she is in her kennel in the bedroom and knows that mama is NOT happy with her. I know it was because I was ignoring her and slept for most of the day. My fault. Should have taken a pic, but was too mad at Leyla.

No comments: