So, here is a poem that I wrote about Ryan:
I don't know how to begin to tell you ,
just what you mean to me!
I could tell you that I melt everytime you look at me,
with those amazing brown eyes!
I could tell you that it's how you hold me in your arms,
and make me feel safe!
I could tell you that it's the soft kisses!
I could tell you it's the cute nicknames you have for me!
Do I say I love your passion for life?
Do I say that it's how I love to spend time with you?
Do I say I love how close you are to your family?
Do I say it's your love for kids?
Or do I just say that I have fallen for you?
Friday, November 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sweet poem. will there be any more to read? ~beth
Post a Comment