Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Rest of weekend

So after my trauma of getting the mailbox key out of the poop pail, I had a pretty calm weekend. Saturday I just worked for a few hours and hung out with Leyla. She is actually doing pretty well. Sunday, I went to the 2nd service for Jacob's Well and stayed at the picnic afterwards. I have to begin helping with the children's service for the next worship service. I will be a small group leader. I do not know for what ages yet. I then went home and played (inside, because it was close to 100 degrees) with Leyla. Monday, we had our second (supposed to be 3rd, but we missed that class due to the storm) puppy class. Leyla was more interested in the other puppies and adults than paying attention to what I was trying to teach her. We have a lot to work on this week: drop, wait (for a treat), leave it, loose leash, and silent and verbal sit commands. She is a quick learner, but she is choosing to not pay attention to her name right now. I have to work on that too. Anyways, I should go. I am technically working right now. I will post more after this weekend. I have my friend, Jen's wedding on Saturday!

No comments: