Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Lady

Today was a really hard day for me and this blog will be written behind tears. My family dog, Lady, was put to rest today. I don't think I could express what kind of dog Lady is better than my brother did, so I have copied his blog entry here.

Goodbye Lady…

© 2002 by Kyle A. Christopherson

Knowing it is coming never makes it easier. I have been waiting for this to happen for quite some time now. You see Lady was a 17 year old Siberian husky. She was a member of our family for over half my life; she died this morning at 10:58am.

Lady lived the life of a rambunctious and enthusiastic puppy until she was about 14 years old, when she finally began to slow down and take it easy; she spent her time drinking from waterfalls and wandering about her gardens, watching the birds, listening to the water babble, and lounging about.

Lady was a playful, gentle, and loving member of our family. She will be missed, but remembered with joy.

No comments: