Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Okay

So last weekend was pretty packed. I went out with my friend, Erica, on Friday night. Her brother joined us after we had dinner for some drinks. It was a good night. The problem was that since I had to pick up Leyla at my parent's house and had to go home, I did not get in bed until 4:00a.m. I had to be up at 8:00a.m. so I could go to church to help them set up for Sunday's service. I was there from 9-11, then worked from 1-4 and finally made it home at 4:30. I then took a nap and got ready for my date. We went to Khan's Mongolian BBQ and then to Flaherty's Bowling Alley to do Cosmic Bowling. Cosmic Bowling was fun, because everything glows from the blacklight. I then had to get home, because I had to be at church at 9 in order to get ready to run my small group for the kids worship service (they have a separate one from their parents that tells the same message, but at a kid-friendly level). I then finally was able to come home and spend the rest of the day with Leyla. On Monday we had our 6th Puppy class. Leyla is doing so awesome! My parents like Leyla's personality so much that they are seriously considering getting a Cockapoo. My only stipulation is that they do not name her Leyla. Otherwise, I can't wait to see Leyla's reaction to a puppy that looks just like her (or almost). Anyways, I have orientation for my new job on Thursday and then we have our welcome back week for all teachers next week. I also have another busy weekend coming up so I should have more to post on Monday or Tuesday of next week!

No comments: