Friday, July 28, 2006
Mailbox Key
SO, this one deserved its own entry, because it is kind of funny (and gross). I had left Leyla today so that I could do some errands and so I could run over to my parent's house so Kyle could help me add links to my website. I am pretty computer illiterate when it comes to things like that. Well, I came home and wanted to get my mail before coming into the house to hang out with Leyla...one problem...I couldn't find my mailbox key. I looked in my car including in the garbage in there (even though it sounds weird, I have found my key in there before). I then came into the house and looked everywhere even thinking that maybe Leyla had found it and moved it. She likes to take my keys when I drop them on the floor and move them so that she can chew on them. I ransacked my kitchen table and emptied out my purse, still no key. I decided to wait until Leyla went to bed to continue my search. After she went to bed, I went down to my car and again searched everywhere including in the garbage, again. Didn't find the key. I took my flashlight on my keychain and retraced steps outside that Leyla and I had taken the day before. No key. I looked in the car again, no key. I then, as a last attempt, decided to look in the trash container that I put the bags of poop in after Leyla does her business. I emptied out the whole container. At the bottom of the poop container was the key. It's gross and funny. And the key STINKS!!! I need to buy bleach tomorrow to bleach out the smell and disinfect it. SO, does it deserve it's own entry? I think so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment