Sunday, July 16, 2006

July 17, 2006

So this weeekend was a busy one and next weekend will be even busier. On Friday, I didn't do much besides go and get a pedicure. On Saturday, Leyla and I went over to my parent's house rather early so that I could have them watch her while I made spring rolls for my cousin's wedding. My mother helped me with the spring rolls and my dad watched Leyla. My mother and I then went to my cousin's wedding (my brother showed up later). My cousin actually got married in Turks and Kakos, but she had a renewal of vows at her mother's house so everyone could be there. It was actually rather nice, despite the heat. I then took Leyla home. On Sunday, I had a special picnic for my new church, Jacob's Well (http://www.jacobs-well.net/). It was a lot of fun. My parents again watched Leyla. So it was busy. Next weekend I have another wedding and other wedding stuff on Friday and Saturday night. So I have a question for everyone (you can respond either on here or on E-mail if you want), my mother thinks that Leyla looks like an ewok, any thoughts? She means it in a good way, because she thinks ewoks are cute. Until next time...

No comments: