Wednesday, October 18, 2006
October 13-15, 2006
I spent most of the weekend either with Ryan or Leyla or both. On Friday night, Ryan and I decided to stay in and watch a movie. We decided to watch "The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys". It was an interesting moving. During the movie, one of the scenes was about how this boy and girl had seen eachother 4 days in a row. I made a smart ass comment to Ryan about how that would be nice. So this coming weekend, we will try 4 days in a row. On Saturday, I decided that I needed to spend time with Leyla, so I hung out at home for most of the day. On Sunday, I had church in the morning. It was a cool service, because we had the kids and adults worship together. Then Ryan came over and we watched another Harry Potter movie while trying to fend off Leyla. She likes Ryan so much that she will never leave him alone. I got to bed really late, so I was really tired on Monday. On Tuesday, I went out to dinner with my friend, Laura. Today, I have to drop Leyla off for her surgery to get fixed. I will have A LOT more to write about from this weekend, since it is a four day weekend for me (not to rub it in:) .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment