Friday, February 10, 2006
Weekend of 2/3-2/5
I had a better weekend this time. I went out with my good friend, Erica on Friday night. We met up with some guys that she went to highschool with and ended up hanging out with them for the rest of the night. I had a blast. I also braved going to Figlio's, but unfortunately (I was ready for it) my ex was not working, so I was all hyped up for nothing. Saturday I took it easy and went and saw Pride and Prejudice with my friend, Amy. We then went to Applebee's to have dinner. I watched the Superbowl on Sunday all alone :) but it turned out to be a very productive game (I got a lot of work done around the house). I am off tonight to go see Jesse Lang play. More later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment