Tuesday, February 28, 2006

2/24-2/26

Not much happened this weekend. I have been having really bad migraines, so I tried to take it easy. I stayed home on Friday night. Saturday, I went to see the movie "Firewall" with my friend, Amy. I again forgot her Christmas present (yes Christmas). The movie was really good and suspenceful. A must see! Sunday, I decided to go get a massage...big mistake! My neck and back hurt so badly afterwards that I had trouble sleeping. I ended up going to an chiropractor on Monday night. I have never had such an aweful massage before and I have had quite a few massages. Anyways, again another low-key weekend. I hope to spice things up this weekend and next so I should have some better things to write about. My weekdays are usually work and home nothing exciting. I guess I need to live vicariously through others right now. Thursday I am having an endoscopy (tube put down my throat) to see if I have an ulcer. If I do not have this, then the doctor has to decide what else it is. Probably nothing serious, though. More later!

No comments: