Thursday, January 04, 2007
December 11, 2006-January 4, 2007
So, I obviously have been really busy, because I have not updated my blog in a while. Since I began to use myspace, I think sometimes I neglect this website. Sorry all you non-myspace users. Anyways, two days after I wrote last, my father had an accident with his table saw. He was using it and he forgot to put the safety on. This is gross so skip over this part if you do not want details...he cut off part of his thumb, his whole index finger and they reattached his middle finger on his right hand. To make matters worse, my parents had just gotten their floors done in the living room so all of the furniture was in the basement. Ryan and I went over that Friday and moved all of the furniture back up to the living room for my parents. Saturday we went out to dinner for my parent's B-day and then we went to see Jesse Lang play at Bunkers. We ran into a couple of other friends while we were there. Sunday, we had Ryan's work's Christmas party. His boss took us out to the Rockwood Steakhouse in Otsego. It was really good. So if you haven't guessed, Ryan and I are still together and doing VERY well. We did our Christmas together, so on Christmas Eve we went to my grandmother's house and then to Ryan's dad's house. On Christmas Day we went to my parent's house for breakfast, Ryan's aunt's house for lunch, and Ryan's best-friend's house for dinner. Oh, I forgot to mention that on December 23, Ryan's brother came home from the Marines for the week, so Ryan and I picked him up from the airport and took him out to dinner. We then went back to Ryan's and went into the hottub to relax. Thursday, December 28 was Erica's golden birthday, so we went to her house for a party and then we went to see The New Congress play hoping that they would have a James Brown tribute (they didn't). Erica and several of her friends met up with us there. On December 27 (sorry for jumping around) and December 28 I worked my part-time job from 9-5:30 for training and again on Friday, December 29 from 4pm-12pm. Saturday, Ryan and I went out to his sister's house to exchange gifts, because she was unable to make it on Christmas day. Ryan's nephew, Alex, LOVED his johnny jump up. We then went to Ryan's best-friend's family Christmas party. Sunday we decided to stay in. I had to go home to Leyla for a little while. On my way to Ryan's I ran my car into a cement median. Miraculously, nothing is wrong with my car. I got the tires rotated and they are fine. Ryan and I went to his neighbor's house for a wonderful dinner (crab legs, steak, chicken, stuffed mushrooms, potatoe skins, etc). We then went back to Ryan's and went into the hottub. We managed to stay up until 12:05 when we both passed out (from being too tired, nothing else, promise). Monday, I hung out with Leyla all day and went back to work on Tuesday. This weekend I have another Christmas party and Alika and Ernest are moving in with me for a while on Saturday until they can find their own housing. So, I will try to update on a more regular basis. More later...!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment