Monday, December 04, 2006

December 1-December 3, 2006

This weekend I did not do a whole lot. On Friday night Ryan and I went out to dinner at Outback Steakhouse. We then went over to see Flag of Our Fathers. It was a really good movie, but hard to watch. It depicts the events that happened in a very real, sometimes too graphic, way. Saturday I was supposed to go to a Pampered Chef party, but I had felt that I had neglected Leyla, so I stayed home instead. Ryan came over and I cooked him dinner and then we just stayed in and watched a movie. Sunday, I just hung out with Leyla. Not that exciting. I ended up getting sick and staying home on Monday and Tuesday. Back to work tomorrow. So, here are some long awaited pics of me and Ryan...I asked him to crop the best one, so that will come later.
Don't worry, he is actually happy!
















Out in the freezing cold at the Trail of Terror!

No comments: