Sunday, May 21, 2006

The DaVinci Code

So by the title of this entry you can guess that I saw the DaVinci Code, but before I get there, let me tell you that the rest of my weekend was nothing really big. I had a migraine on Friday night (surprise) and then I took care of my friend, Zarra's daughter, Abby. I only watched Abby for a couple of hours until Zarra's boyfriend got home. Abby is such a sweetie pie! We watched "the candy movie" (Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory). Then today I went to see the DaVinci Code with my friend, Shani. I guess I thought it was a good movie, because it gets you thinking about Jesus. So no matter how you feel, it is a good movie to get people talking. I don't agree with the message of the movie, but I do think that it gives a different perspective. I still like the movie "Vendetta" better, though, for getting people talking and moving. Anyways, it's a must see, because you cannot have an educated opinion about something that you have never seen. That's my two sense. Tomorrow I have another interview with the Special Education district in this area and I then go see Peggy McIntosh speak (she wrote a piece about unpacking the invisible knapsack which is about white privelege). I will probably write again about tomorrow depending on how good of a speaker she is and how well my interview goes.

No comments: